Monday, January 08, 2007

2006 A Retrospective


What a year2006 has been .
As a family a lot of the goals and personal objectives that we set out to achieve in the last year were somewhat realised.
2006, saw me get that promotion I had worked so hard for( no seriously ).
I did my first interview in 'Eco Austral' a french language Business magazine ( which is a BIG thing considering I'm not too hot in French).
Of course Jen's Graduation stands out as one of our great achievement.
Other highlights have been the number of friends and family who have gotten in touch this past year,through this weblog over the last year that has truly been a welcome surprise.
Anyhow I hope that you all had a great time over the new year , whether in Londinium, Dubai, Wolverhampton , Palmer's Green, Tottenham, Wales, Belarus, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!!
I look forward to hearing about it.
In regards to he pictures Ive posted its basically everything we have gotten up to since my last set of pictures..
From the charity event planed with my Direct Sales Team for underprivileged orphans, to the Beeharry's X-mas party...
as usual click the PICLINK and off you go.

No comments: